Welcome to CosmicEdits! Please enjoy your stay.

Monday, May 30, 2016

@The Animal Jam Graphic Central! Blog

Hi! I decided to make a quick, sloppy-kinda edit for the Animal Jam Graphic Central last night. Here it is:

All of the graphics came from the Animal Jam Graphic Central, even the "Welcome" graphic, which I colorized to meet the red color scheme. I used a technique I learned in the Sepia Edit post that makes my text look engraved into the edit.

If you want me to make a How To... Cosmic Style! presentation on how to do engraved text on PicMonkey, be sure to ask me on my Ask page! Anyways, the fonts I used were Sacramento (Above) and Grand Hotel (Below). Of course I added my paw-print watermark, but I also added my adventure prize guide watermark.

Speaking of Adventure Prize Guides, if you have ANY of these items and can send me an email of them on GRASS and/or SNOW, that would be great! Here is the list of items I need:
  •  Phantom King Statue
  • Phantom Pod
These items can be won in the Animal Jam adventure The Hive HARD, and I don't think I can play the adventure JUST to get the prize and make a graphic out of it. If you guys can help me, that would be great! I will add a text gadget saying the things I need. If you have one of the items above and would like to donate a SCREENSHOT of the item on GRASS or SNOW, that would be lovely!

Anyways, that's it for this post!

Ciao, and Comet On!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respective of your fellow Jammers! Thanks!
Sincerely,
CosmicEdits, Inc.