Welcome to CosmicEdits! Please enjoy your stay.

Sunday, May 22, 2016

Announcement -- Redoing all Sidebar Images + More

Hey guys, your pal Cosmic here! Today, I have a few announcements for you.

First off, I'm changing the layout of this blog. We are going to have a new search bar, a new poll bar, we will have a new archive, and some new fonts. I will also be adjusting the labels of some posts so this blog looks more professional. Sometimes I can't even read my Calligraffitti font!

Next, I'm going to change ALL of the sidebar images (Franchise is not my thing anymore.), change the "Polls" banner, put the "Contact" gadget at the bottom of the blog, and remove the Jamaa Journal page. I will also remove our mascots, because I have really nothing to do with them. I changed the color scheme of my blog as well.

I added scrolling text and a back-to-top button on 5/22/16. I added the items above on 5/21/16. I also installed an image on our footer, and it links to the Animal Jam Graphic Central. Speaking of the AJGC, I am also an author on the blog. I will still be on the Animal Jam Comet and this blog, though. I will remove the All Graphics page and replace it with more organized pages.

More polls will be springing up here and there. I will be updating and making new pages frequently. If you want to request that a gadget be added, just comment in the comments section below what you want added.

Also, take this post into consideration for reading. It explains that commissions will be off until I finish Adventure Prize Guides (which takes FOREVER.), and that I take prices for commissions now. If you want to take a look at the font & price guide, you certainly can.

I guess that's it for now. I may update this post with further updates.

Ciao, and Comet On.

2 comments:

  1. I love the new blog look! So fresh and professional! :D

    And those sidebar images... *faints from the pure beauty of them*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!
      Haha, I'm planning on adding more pages so the professional-ness of the sidebars can go up! (Whoops i noticed a mistake in punctuation on my poll!)

      Delete

Please be respective of your fellow Jammers! Thanks!
Sincerely,
CosmicEdits, Inc.