Welcome to CosmicEdits! Please enjoy your stay.

Saturday, April 30, 2016

HUGE Announcement

Hey! It's Cosmic here, with two big announcements.

First of all, my commissions now need payments. I'm whipping up the document now, and I will put it in a separate post whenever I've made it. I'm using reasonable prices, so you guys don't get ripped off. If you would like a price change to something that's more reasonable, don't be scared to comment in that post that I'm going to make.

The next announcement is that all commissions are going to be closed until I finish Adventure Prize Guides. That excludes Sunday Commission Coupons, though. I need to finish Adventure Guides, and I don't want to make this a yearly project. So, please, do not order any commissions until the red text at the top of the Commissions page is gone.

Thank you for reading this, ciao, and Comet On.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respective of your fellow Jammers! Thanks!
Sincerely,
CosmicEdits, Inc.