Welcome to CosmicEdits! Please enjoy your stay.

Tuesday, June 7, 2016

First Attempt at Making a Button

Hey! Here is my VERY first attempt at making a blog button, and I'm still working on how to put the code ONTO your blog. Well, here it is!

It really isn't that good, but that's because it's my first try.

The programs I used were PicMonkey, for the shaping and colorizing of my background, also for the watermark. I also used Google Drawings, an app in Google Docs, for the fonts, moon-shapes, and the line.

Speaking of fonts, I used Crafty Girls for "Do you like this blog?", Kranky for "Then Check Out", Covered By Your Grace for "The Animal Jam Comet", and Architect's Daughter for "By CosmicCheetah AJ..".

The moon shapes and the line came from Google Drawings. I use the "Scribble" option in the Line Tool to draw the layout for my line, aka a squiggly line. I changed the format so that the line thickness is larger, and instead of a normal line, it uses a "line-dot-line-dot" pattern, a lot like the Morse Code.

Well, that's about it!

Ciao, and Comet On!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respective of your fellow Jammers! Thanks!
Sincerely,
CosmicEdits, Inc.