Welcome to CosmicEdits! Please enjoy your stay.

Sunday, October 16, 2016

10/16 Commission Coupon

Hey there Jammers, Cosmic here, and today I have a (very pink) Commission Coupon! This coupon grants you with a free header. Speaking of headers, my Header page will be up soon! I just need some more types of headers you can order. Anyways, I'm getting off track. Here's the coupon.

As I said, very pink. Anyways, here's how to redeem the coupon.

  1. Go to our Commissions page.
  2. Open the unused Commission Prices document and scroll down to the headers section.
  3. Use this link and paste it into your order form while ordering a HEADER.
Anyways, that's about it!

Ciao, and Comet On!

By the way, have a nice day ;).

(Also -- be sure to check out my art contest!)
(PPS: This is also our 100th post!)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respective of your fellow Jammers! Thanks!
Sincerely,
CosmicEdits, Inc.