Welcome to CosmicEdits! Please enjoy your stay.

Sunday, September 4, 2016

@Awesomepanda868

Here's the finished GIF for Awesomepanda868. Sorry it took so long, I was busy. Anyways, here's the GIF:

I think that is really cute!~ I added 6 frames, or images, so that's 3 images for each pose (yes, I'm aware that the drawing's proportions are all weird from all poses -- I tried to draw them identical on my sketchbook and I failed, but it still looks okay!

The frames that I used were just the normal drawing, an emoji, and speech. I used Sumopaint for coloring the drawings, I used PicMonkey for adding the text, arrows, and speech bubbles, and Emoji Stickers for the emojis on the speech bubbles.

Anyways, that's about it.

Ciao, and Comet On!



2 comments:

Please be respective of your fellow Jammers! Thanks!
Sincerely,
CosmicEdits, Inc.