Welcome to CosmicEdits! Please enjoy your stay.

Monday, September 5, 2016

@Harmonypurr9

Hi there! Last night, I finished a commission for Harmonypurr9 and I was too lazy to post it because it was like 9:00 pm EST.

Here it is:

I didn't know what fonts you wanted, so I went with Unkempt and Shadows Into Light Two. I also made the text all lowercase because I thought it was a nice touch.

I made the Boomseed Tree graphic, Awesomepanda868 made the Epic Jamaaliday Tree Graphic (I just duplicated it), I got the background from the Animal Jam Graphic Central, and I got the fire overlays from Google Images.

If you want me to change anything (I'd have to redo it because I closed out of the PicMonkey tab), I can certainly do that!

Anyways, that's about it.

Ciao, and Comet On!



4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much. Next time I get on AJ I will send the bricks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Could we please meet up and trade the gold bricks to my storage? It'll be easier for me that way.

      Delete
    2. I don't know if I'm able too... Do you have a membership on your main acc?

      Delete

Please be respective of your fellow Jammers! Thanks!
Sincerely,
CosmicEdits, Inc.