Welcome to CosmicEdits! Please enjoy your stay.

Monday, March 14, 2016

500 Views? Whoa! Thanks everyone!

Hey guys! Thanks to Awesomepanda868 for telling me that we got 500 views! She also let me use a picture of the exact 500 views mark, so all credits for the picture go to her!
Yes, the "Awesome" in "Awesome Viewers" really means it now! So, also, be sure to check out The Animal Jam Comet, because Panda made me some really awesome stuff! She made me a header, and a signature! She also is making me another signature! :) Also, I was searching old stuff on the AJGC, and I found some cool tricks that I used for the Comet, as well! (Back-To-Top button, custom search, falling snow..) Well, see you all soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respective of your fellow Jammers! Thanks!
Sincerely,
CosmicEdits, Inc.