Welcome to CosmicEdits! Please enjoy your stay.

Saturday, March 12, 2016

How to Make Graphics - Cosmic Style!

Hey guys! Cosmic here! I have recently discovered how to Google Slides, so I'm making a How to Make Graphics - Cosmic Style! presentation. How to.. Cosmic Style! is what I do to make any of my edits unique. Here is the presentation:
If you'd like me to make more, please contact me with the topic either with the tiny "Contact Cosmic!" gadget at the side of the blog, or email me at theartsyjammers@gmail.com. Or you can comment your ideas if you don't have an email! Well, see you soon, guys!

2 comments:

  1. When I go to try to access it, it says that I need permission to view it and my access is denied. D:
    ~awesomepanda868

    ReplyDelete

Please be respective of your fellow Jammers! Thanks!
Sincerely,
CosmicEdits, Inc.