Welcome to CosmicEdits! Please enjoy your stay.

Saturday, March 5, 2016

#AJArchives Logo

NOTE: LOGOS ARE AN EMAIL SPECIALTY. I MAY OR MAY NOT DO A LOGO FOR YOU. BE AWARE WHEN ORDERING A LOGO THROUGH EMAIL. DO NOT PUT YOUR LOGO REQUEST ON THE COMMENT SECTION.
I know @m.agolord on Instagram won't see this LOL but I decided to post this since this is an edited photo.
FONTS: "Animal Jam Archives": "Franchise" on PicMonkey  "@CosmicCheetah_AJ": "Shadows Into Light Two" on PicMonkey
GRAPHICS PROVIDED BY: The Animal Jam Graphic Central!
WHAT TYPE OF EDIT: Logo
EDITOR(S): PicMonkey
Well, folks, that's all for this! Comment below if you would like to see more of the 'bolded-and-underlined-credit' thingies. But I WILL ALWAYS do "GRAPHICS PROVIDED BY.." on there so I give credit ;)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respective of your fellow Jammers! Thanks!
Sincerely,
CosmicEdits, Inc.