Welcome to CosmicEdits! Please enjoy your stay.

Saturday, March 5, 2016

Let's Review - YouTube 4-Pack

Hey guys! This is a new segment - Let's Review! Let's Review is a review on any of my edits here, and the first one is a YouTube 4-Pack. That seems unfamiliar to some people, but it will make sense soon. REVIEW:
NAME: YouTube 4-Pack
WHAT'S IN IT: Channel Art, Intro*, Outro*, Profile Picture (For YouTube.)
WHAT ARE EXAMPLES OF AN INTRO AND OUTRO? Examples include..
My profile picture; made by Cosmic
 
 I made that profile picture.  The cheetah is credited to Google Images, the other background is an Animal Jam background, I used PicMonkey, and the font was "Shadow Into Light Two".
My Channel Art; made by Cosmic
This is an example of Channel Art. The picture is from Google Images (I added pink to it), the graphic came from the Animal Jam Graphic Central!.  The arctic fox is my arctic fox. I added a new overlay behind the real picture for a popping effect. Finally, the into + outro.
My intro; made by Cosmic
Sorry for the video format in the way DX
*The intro AND the outro is NOT animated. Sorry!
IS IT FREE? All of it is free unless you really want to pay me.
Well, that's it for this Let's Review post! See you all soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respective of your fellow Jammers! Thanks!
Sincerely,
CosmicEdits, Inc.