Welcome to CosmicEdits! Please enjoy your stay.

Sunday, March 27, 2016

A Few Edits + Commission Coupon

Hey guys, a lazy Cosmic here! Whoo! Happy Easter/Happy Sunday! Let's begin. I have the Commission Coupon first. You can visit the Animal Jam Comet (which I am more active on) and find the instructions but I will just post the coupon here :/ (Expect unfinished sentences and that face on this post a lot because I am tired)
Yeah, it's Easter themed. I celebrate.. if that means anything to you LOL Here I go again... I think I have a few more edits to post, yet I'm not sure..? Let me look in my photos..
Here is a crappy drawing that I made and made a graphic of. I used Pixlr for the beveling and the little light you see on the pattern. I took the graphic one more step and made an edit:
I submitted it into AJHQ so that's why I put Anonymous :/ The drawing took like ten minutes so yeah

I have a graphic of the overrated  a headdress for you. I was going to recolor it but it's hard on MS Paint..
And you might be noticing I used that grassy background the same time for the two edits above. Well, I think that's all, I'm going to work on the Comet :/ The graphics will go on the graphics page.. Happy Easter/Happy Sunday, from a lazy Cosmic who woke up to get everything done for you guys :)




EDIT: This is our 40th post!

2 comments:

Please be respective of your fellow Jammers! Thanks!
Sincerely,
CosmicEdits, Inc.