Welcome to CosmicEdits! Please enjoy your stay.

Wednesday, March 23, 2016

The Party is Tomorrow! + 800 Views

Hey guys! This is just a little announcement for my party! We will also be going in my crammed  small house den for a very special activity! And, at the end of the party, we can take a photo that I can make into a Thank-You card! I may be Catcher for the whole time, except for Spring Festival. (Also, if you get any trees and don't mind sending them to me, you can! My username is in the invitation) Well, that's about it for this post! Wait, no it isn't!  We earned 800 views! Thanks to Awesomepanda868 for sending me this photo:
About 200 more views until 1,000! Okay, I'm in a rush now and I have to go to the mall again.



1 comment:

Please be respective of your fellow Jammers! Thanks!
Sincerely,
CosmicEdits, Inc.